BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Sherlock Roleplay

Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Will you help solve laborious crimes? Or perhaps commit them? It's your decision...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Looking for staff; apply now! Located in the Notice Board.

Similar to Sherlock?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JB221

Similar to Sherlock?! Empty
PostSubject: Similar to Sherlock?!   Similar to Sherlock?! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:11 am

'Ello 'ello!(said with cockney accent to make it fun)

Just coming here to say I'm new, and that I'm going to try to make my O.C as closely similar to Sherlock as I can so if you have any advice on how to do so while still making her my own, please reply and critic away!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sherlock.

Sherlock.

Similar to Sherlock?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Similar to Sherlock?!   Similar to Sherlock?! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:49 am

Hi there, I'm new here but doesn't matter does it. You have an amazing cockney accent btw XD.

I wouldn't call it advice to you on making your OC closely similar to Sherlock but thoughts. He changes quite dramatically over the series so you have leeway to play her different ways. I pick out the character's strengths and weaknesses to suit the plot of the rp. Sometimes a bigger percentage of soft and reflective tending towards philosophical, sometimes darker or socially oblivious, or more aware, intense and impatient.

Whatever you do have fun.
Lock
Back to top Go down

Similar to Sherlock?!
Page 1 of 1